Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Washington

As we prepare to move to Washington state, I have been exploring the world of craigslist. The best part is it doesn't cost money to post on it like ebay does. I found their "farm" section and they had everything from horse saddles to rabbits for sale on there! I found these cute pigs, chickens and even goats and so now I am trying to find us a rental with some land so I can do more than just garden. Washington is great, I can rent a house on 2 acres and several outbuildings for less than I pay for my mortgage here in Las Vegas! Oh my goodness, "heat waves" of 80 degrees and cheap property, I may never come back here!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love craigslist! Thats so funny because i think compared to our BAH it's expensive here. Lol. I wouldnt be surprised though if rentals have gone down since I looked because the housing market has seriously taken a beating here. Of couse our BAH went up again so now we will be pocketing money it! Thank god we don't live in the ppv anymore because our rent would be going up too!

Brianna Heldt said...

Okay you have a blog!!! YAY!!!!