Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time on my hands

While my life is full of my children (including the husband), dogs, house and college. Most of my days are spent at home with a 5 and 6 year old to talk to. (My college classes are online). I often have random musings and so I thought it would be nice to start a blog and just throw it all out there!

Here are some thoughts before bedtime:

I realized my house is either cleaned or de-cluttered, but not ever at the same time.

My dogs are like my kids: They will fight over the same bone/toy even though 5 other identical objects are lying right next to them.

Why is it doctors can cancel an appt or even charge you for showing up late but you can't return the favor when they blatently overbook and run behind?

How do some of these ads for horror movies get past the sensors? I am going to have nightmares from some of those images!!

No comments: